Articulation is the process of communication between HCC and other educational institutions like universities, colleges and high schools. HCC develops articulation agreements to ensure that students can receive credit for their work and transition more easily between institutions.
HCC has articulation agreements in various program areas with the following four-year institutions:
- Capitol College (Information Systems Technology, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance)
- Frostburg State University (Nursing, Criminal Justice, Biotechnology and Biology)
- Salisbury University (Social Work)
- Shenandoah University (Nursing)
- Shepherd University
- Shippensburg University
- Stevenson University
- Towson (Nursing)
- United States Sports Academy (Sports Science)
- University of Maryland – University College Alliance Agreement
- University of Maryland, School of Medicine (Biotechnology and Medical/Research Technology)
- Wilson College
Questions regarding these articulation agreements should be directed to the academic advising department. Students are also encouraged to contact their transfer institution to verify their agreement terms.