HCC offers courses to obtain and renew certification or licensure in a variety of areas and professions including real estate, insurance, lead paint abatement, child care, home improvement, home inspection, pharmacy technicians, mortgage loan officers, pool operators, personal training, alcohol management, construction project management, and notary publics. Programs can be tailored to employer or licensing organization requirements.
Check Availability by Class Type
Certified Pool Operator
- Prepare to take the State of Maryland Health Department Examination or learn about new updates for existing pool operators.
- See all current pool operator classes and check availability
Child Care Professional Credentialing
- This area includes specialized courses for child care professionals in the ares of communication, classroom activities, child development, medication administration, and more.
- See all current child care classes and check availability
- Learn about the rules, regulations, and laws governing home inspection.
- See all current home inspector classes and check availability
- Prepare to take the Maryland State Insurance Exam and obtain a Life and Health Insurance License.
- See all current insurance classes and check availability
Lead Paint Abatement
- Become certified as a Maryland Lead Paint Abatement Maintenance and Repair Technician or renew your existing certification.
- See all current lead paint classes and check availability
Pesticide Applicator Training
- Prepare for the Pesticide Use and Safety application certificate exam.
- See all current pesticide applicator training classes and check availability
- Courses offered include pre-licensing, continuing education, and appraisal qualifying for the local tri-state area.
- Learn about Maryland continuing education requirements.
- Learn about Pennsylvania continuing education requirements.
- Online Real Estate Courses
- See all current real estate classes and check availability
- Learn the art of bartending from a trained professional.
- See all current bartending classes and check availability
- Learn the correct practices and procedures to become a notary in the state of Maryland.
- See all current notary public classes and check availability
- Study exercise physiology, nutrition, anatomy, health screening, and more as you prepare to take the national exam.
- See all current personal trainer classes and check availability
Hospitality (Food Service)
- Classes prepare food service handlers and managers to become certified by the National Environmental Health Association.
- See all current hospitality classes and check availability
- Prepare for the GED, Praxis, or SAT/ACT with HCC's online courses.
- See all current courses and check availability