Apply for the TRiO Student Support Services Program
Note: The newest version of Google Chrome is experiencing issues with the application form. We recommend the use of the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox to open and complete the application.
TRiO Student Support Services (TRiO SSS) at HCC is designed to help students who are are first-generation, income-eligible, and have documented disabilities. As a federally funded program, TRiO SSS works to enable a select group of students to overcome barriers toward achieving personal, academic, and financial success.
TRiO SSS offers:
- Individual and small group Tutoring
- Goal setting and academic advising
- Cultural events
- Computers and reference materials at the TRiO Study Center
- Academic skills, financial literacy, and transfer/career planning workshops
- Information and resources for financial aid
- FAFSA assistance
- Transfer visits to four-year colleges and universities
- Induction and recognition ceremonies
Students admitted as TRiO SSS participants must be pursuing an associate degree or be enrolled in a certificate program at Hagerstown Community College. Eligibility does not guarantee admission. For more information, please visit the Eligibility page.