In order to apply for an internship, a student must have completed half of their program requirements and have a 2.0 or higher GPA.
Internship Application Process:
- Complete the internship application and submit your resume no later than one month prior to the start of the semester.
- The Internship and Job Services office will schedule an appointment for you to meet with your workplace learning advisor to review your resume and discuss your internship coordination.
- You will be paired with a faculty supervisor in your major and are to arrange a meeting to discuss internship site possibilities and have your learning contract signed.
- You will set up and attend an interview with your potential internship site. Bring along your learning contract to obtain the employer’s signature.
- Return completed learning contract to your workplace learning advisor and register for your internship.