HCC's education programs allow students to pursue a variety of options and career paths in the field of education. Practical courses combined with general education offerings and field experiences equip students with both real-life experiences and valuable credentials, whether they are pursuing a sequence of courses to prepare for employment or are ultimately planning to transfer to a four-year institution to complete their bachelor’s degrees.
- Childcare Professional Certificate
- Childcare Professional Letter of Recognition
- Early Childhood and Primary Grades Education, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education, A.A.T.
- Education, A.S.
- Elementary Education/Generic Special Education PreK-12, A.A.T.