HCC is the regional leader in cybersecurity programming. Cybersecurity is the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access. In a computing context, the term “security” implies cybersecurity. The amount that the government spends on information technology, and cybersecurity in particular, is expected to increase in 2014. The proposed budget increase will allot more than $13 billion to cyber programs. The college currently offers two associate degrees in cybersecurity and a number of specialized certificates.
- Cybersecurity, A.A.S.
- Cybersecurity, A.S.
- Advanced Network Security, Cybersecurity, Certificate
- Cisco CCNA Prep, Cybersecurity, Certificate
- Network Security, Cybersecurity, Certificate
- Cyber Technology Pathways Across Maryland (CPAM) Intake Form
- National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence Registration
Gainful Employment Programs
HCC’s program includes:
News & Updates
- HCC receives grant from National Science Foundation to partner with JHU
- Mikulski visits HCC to announce grant and JHU partnership
- HCC awarded $797,916 U.S. Dept. of Labor grant