Recognized by the Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners and the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA), HCC's Dental Assisting Program features dental assisting faculty who are knowledgeable and well-versed in the subject matter. Students get hands-on experience in HCC’s dental lab, which is well equipped for pre-clinical education. The Dental Hygiene Program is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and clinical practice to function effectively in all areas of a professional dental hygienist. Graduates of the Dental Hygiene Program are eligible to sit for the Commission on Dental Competency Assessments (CDCA) and the American Dental Hygiene Licensing Examination (ADHLEX).
- Dental Assisting Fact Sheet
- Dental Assisting Technical Standards
- Dental Assisting Fee Sheet
- Dental Hygiene Fact Sheet
- Dental Hygiene Technical Standards
- Dental Hygiene Fee Sheet
- Bloodborne Pathogens Handout