The HCC Finance Office generates your bill. Charges on the bill include tuition, fees, book voucher charges, library charges, parking fines, etc. If you have a question about the accuracy of your bill or you want to participate in the monthly Automatic Payment Plan, please stop by the Finance Office, which is located in the Administration & Student Affairs (ASA) Building.
Tuition & Fees
- Students who are eligible to register using WebAdvisor may pay their balances online, in-full, and free of charge.
Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
- To sign up, log in to WebAdvisor and follow the link Nelnet Payment Plan.
- Based on your application date, the total of your tuition and fees will be divided into payments. The payments will be automatically deducted monthly from your checking, savings, or major credit card account.
- There is a $25 processing fee charged per semester.
- Nelnet does not carry over. You must sign up each semester.
- Only accepted in person at the Finance Office.
Check or Money Order
- Make checks payable to Hagerstown Community College.
- Include your social security number or student number on the check.
- Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
- Personal checks are subject to a $35 returned check fee.
- HCC accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Past due balances will be forwarded to the State of Maryland’s Central Collection Unit (CCU).
- A 17% collection fee will be added to all debts referred to the CCU.
- HCC now offers electronic payment of student refunds. No need to go to the bank or worry about misplaced mail.
- To sign up, simply log-in to WebAdvisor and enter your bank information by following the link under the heading financial information or stop by the Finance Office to sign-up in person.