Welcome to Hagerstown Community College (HCC) Online Courses
Hagerstown Community College (HCC) understands that due to busy schedules, and competing responsibilities, students may find it inconvenient to attend all of their classes on campus. As a result, we currently offer more than 240 online and hybrid courses in a variety of different subjects. With new courses being added each semester.
Our online classes are convenient, and they allow you the flexibility to earn your degree at your own pace, while in a location of your choosing.
Registration is the first step to taking any online class here at HCC, then all you will need is access to a computer with a viable internet connection.
Hybrid & Online Courses
HCC also offers hybrid courses, which blend face-to-face instruction with online learning. Both our online and hybrid courses may be accessed here in our learning management system: Moodle.
The following programs can currently be taken in a 100% online format here at HCC:
Associate’s Degrees (two year programs)
- Arts and Sciences, A.A.
- Arts and Sciences, A.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Commercial Transportation Administration A.A.S.
- Education, A.S.
- General Studies, A.A.
- Health, Phys. Ed. & Leisure Studies Concentration, Arts and Sciences A.A.
- Human Services Concentration, Arts and Sciences, A.S.
- Management, A.A.S.
- Psychology Concentration, Arts and Sciences, A.A.
- Sociology Concentration, Arts and Sciences, A.A.