- Quick Links
- Academics (Credit)
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- HCC Portal
- Student Email
- College Central Network
- Emergency Alert Sign-Up
- Transcript Requests
- Alumni Association
- HCC Foundation
- Administrator on Duty
- Directions and Maps
- News and Events
New Online Bookstore
Now you can buy your books at HCC's new Online Bookstore.
You can also use the Online Bookstore to look up the books you'll need for the upcoming semester. Please note that the Online Bookstore is best viewed using the Internet Explorer browser.
The HCC Campus Store offers new and used textbooks, school supplies, backpacks, HCC clothing, computer software, greeting cards, gifts, convenience items and snacks. The Campus Store accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Book holds can be requested online for on campus pick-up.
All vehicles parked on the HCC campus by students, staff and faculty must be registered and display an HCC parking sticker. If you have already obtained your HCC photo ID, you may complete the online parking permit application in advance. You will need your driver’s license number as well as the vehicle’s license plate numbers in order to complete the registration. The parking sticker will not be mailed. You must come to the campus store with your HCC photo ID to pick-up your permit. There is a courtesy desk in the Student Center to assist should you not have access to a computer.
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thurs., January 2 - 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sat., January 4 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Mon. - Thurs., January 6-9 - 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sat., January 11 - 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
- Mon. - Thurs., January 13-16 - 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m
The HCC Campus Store offers a textbook buyback at the end of the fall and spring semester. All students will get an email from the store a month ahead of time, with the dates and times of the buyback. We strive to buy back as many text as we can. Books must be in good condition with no pages missing, binding cannot be broken or any printing blacked out. To be eligible for buyback, the text must be being used for the next term. Any further questions will be answered at 240-500-2271.
Fall 2013 Book Buyback Hours
- Thurs., December 5 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fri., December 6 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Mon., December 9 - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tues., December 10 - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wed., December 11 - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thurs, December 12 - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fri., December 13 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sat., December 14 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Mon. - Wed., December 16-18 - 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
MBS Online Buyback. HCC's Campus Store has partnered with MBS Textbook Exchange, the nation's largest textbook wholesaler, to offer you the best prices for your used books.
The Campus Store strives to provide the HCC campus community with all of its scholastic material needs, as well as provide a pleasant atmosphere for all its collegiate shopping. Don't forget our HCC gifts for your gift-giving needs.
The HCC Campus Storeis institutionally owned and operated. It is located in the Student Center. For more information, call 240-500-2271.