CPA Eligible Programs
CPA Eligible Programs
The programs of study listed below are considered career programs for CPA. Below, an explanation of what the different credentials means and the minimum number of credits to earn the credential is provided.
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.): 60+ credits
- Certificate (CER.): 12+ credits
- Letter (LTR.): 0-11 credits
**Nursing is the only A.S. degree considered a career program as part of CPA.
**Please note—students enrolled in a general studies allied health program (such as pre-nursing or pre-radiography) will not be considered eligible for CPA until accepted into the allied-health program.
**Students pursuing the LPN certificate will be considered for CPA once officially accepted into the program.
- Accounting & Business, A.A.S.
Administration of Justice
- Administration of Justice, A.A.S.
Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems, A.A.S.
- Basic Electronics, CER.
- Industrial Technology, CER.
- HVAC and Plumbing, LTR.
- Welding and Fabrication, LTR
Alternative Energy Technology
- Alternative Energy Technology, A.A.S.
- Geothermal Energy Installation and Service, CER
- Solar/Wind Energy Installation/Service, CER
- Biotechnology, A.A.S.
- Biotechnology, CER.
Computer Topography Imaging
- Computer Topography Imaging, CER.
- Cybersecurity, A.A.S.
- Cybersecurity - Advanced Network Security, CER.
- Cybersecurity - Cisco CCNA Prep, CER.
- Cybersecurity - Network Security, CER.
- Dental Assisting, CER.
- Dental Hygiene, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood/Primary Grades Education, A.A.S.
- Childcare Professional, CER.
- Childcare Professional, LTR.
Emergency Medical Services
- Paramedic Emergency Services, A.A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician, CER.
- Paramedic Emergency Services, CER.
- Paramedic Emergency Services, CER., EMT-I to EMT-P Bridge
- Computer-Aided Design Concentration, Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Digital Instrumentation and Process Control, A.A.S.
- Electrical Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Computer-Aided Design, CER.
- Computer-Aided Design, LTR.
- Graphic Design Technology, A.A.S.
- Graphic Design Technology, CER.
- Computer Graphic Artist, Graphic Design Technology, LTR.
- Graphic Production Specialist, Graphic Design Technology, LTR.
- Human Services Technician, A.A.S.
- Human Services, LTR.
Health Information Management
- Health Information Management, A.A.S.
- Electronic Health Records, CER.
Information Systems Technology
- Computer Support Specialist Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S
- Digital Forensics Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S.
- Network Administration Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S.
- Simulation and Digital Entertainment Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S.
- Computer Support Specialist, Information Systems Technology, CER.
- Network Administration, CER.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CER.
- Mammography, LTR.
- Management, A.A.S.
- Management, Marketing Concentration, A.A.S.
- Management, CER.
- Management, LTR.
- Medical Assistant, A.A.S.
- Medical Assistant, CER.
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist, CER.
- Marketing, CER.
- Marketing, LTR.
- Registered Nurse, A.S.
- Practical Nursing, CER.
- Certified Medicine Aide, LTR.
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Assistant, LTR.
- Paralegal Studies, CER.
- Phlebotomy, CER.
- Fitness Training, LTR.
- Health, Physical Education and Leisure Studies, LTR.
- Radiography, A.A.S.
Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling, A.A.S.
- Substance Abuse Counseling, CER.
Web Design and Development
- Web and Multimedia Technology, A.A.S.
- Web/Multimedia Development, CER.
- Web Site Development, Web and Multimedia Technology, LTR.
- Commercial Transportation Management, CER.
- Commercial Vehicle Transportation Specialist, CER.
To view all of the programs listed here in full detail, visit the HCC Catalog.