CPA Eligible Programs
CPA Eligible Programs
The programs of study listed below are considered career programs for CPA. Below, an explanation of what the different credentials means and the minimum number of credits to earn the credential is provided.
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.): 60+ credits
- Certificate (CER.): 12+ credits
- Letter (LTR.): 0-11 credits
- Accounting & Business, A.A.S.
Administration of Justice
- Administration of Justice, A.A.S.
Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems, A.A.S.
- Industrial Technology, CER.
- Welding and Fabrication, LTR
Alternative Energy Technology
- Alternative Energy Technology, A.A.S.
- Solar Energy Installation and Service, Alternative Energy Technology, CER.
- Biotechnology, A.A.S.
- Biotechnology, CER.
- Administrative Assistant, CER.
- Administrative Assistant, LTR.
- Entrepreneurship, CER.
Computer Topography Imaging
- Computer Topography Imaging, CER.
- Cybersecurity, A.A.S.
- Cyber and Network Security, CER.
- Dental Assisting, CER.
- Dental Hygiene, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood/Primary Grades Education, A.A.S.
- Childcare Professional, CER.
- Childcare Professional, LTR.
- Computer-Aided Design Concentration, Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Digital Instrumentation and Process Control, A.A.S.
- Electrical Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Computer-Aided Design, CER.
- Computer-Aided Design, LTR.
- Electronics Technician, CER.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Technician, CER.
- Fitness Training, LTR.
- Graphic Design Technology, A.A.S.
- Graphic Design Technology, CER.
- Computer Graphic Artist, Graphic Design Technology, LTR.
- Graphic Production Specialist, Graphic Design Technology, LTR.
Health Information Management
- Health Information Management, A.A.S.
- Electronic Health Records, CER.
- Human Services Technician, A.A.S.
- Human Services, LTR.
Information Systems Technology
- Computer Support Specialist Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S
- Digital Forensics Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S.
- Network Administration Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S.
- Interactive Design and Game Development Concentration, Information Systems Technology, A.A.S.
- Network Administration, CER.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CER.
- Mammography, LTR.
- Management, A.A.S.
- Management, CER.
- Management, LTR.
- Marketing Concentration, A.A.S.
- Marketing, CER.
- Marketing, LTR.
Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician, A.A.S.
- Registered Nurse, A.S.
- Practical Nursing, CER.
- Paralegal Studies, CER.
- Radiography, A.A.S.
Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling, A.A.S.
- Substance Abuse Counseling, CER.
- Commercial Transportation Administration, A.A.S.
- Commercial Transportation Management, CER.
- Commercial Vehicle Transportation Specialist, CER.
- Technical Studies, A.A.S.
Web Design and Development
- Web and Multimedia Technology, A.A.S.
- Web/Multimedia Development, CER.
- Web Site Development, Web and Multimedia Technology, LTR.
To view all of the programs listed here in full detail, visit the HCC Catalog.