All credit classes will be held remotely, through the end of Summer 2020 semester. This LibGuide will provide you with useful resources to help make this transition a success.
What is a learning management system?
The learning management system or LMS is e-learning software utilized by Hagerstown Community College (HCC) for course management, in the majority of our online and hybrid classes. It can also be used as a web-enhancement tool for some face-to-face courses.
Access your LMS - All credit courses from Summer 2020 forward will use D2L
First-Time Student Users
- To log into D2L, please use your Active Directory username and password.
- Your Active Directory username is the first part of your HCC email address, before “@student.hagerstowncc.edu”
- Your Active Directory password will need to be changed prior to logging into either LMS. Visit the Password Change, Reset & Enrollment page for more information.
- If you need further assistance resetting your password, you may contact the HCC IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- D2L accounts are only created for users who are registered for at least one course using the LMS.
- Students will only be able to access course sites which have already been activated by the instructor. If your instructor has not activated your course site or contacted you by the first day of class, please reach out to them directly for clarification: Faculty & Staff Directory.
- Please reference the browser recommendations for D2L.