All active students are encouraged to get involved on campus by joining student organizations. Membership is a great way to connect with others on campus who share similar interests, develop leadership skills, and build up a resume or transfer application. Click on the student organization for more information, to contact the advisor via e-mail about joining, and to find the club’s Facebook page to keep up-to-date with activities/discussions.
Active HCC Student Organizations
The Business Club meets the third Tuesday of each month, from 2:30 - 4 p.m. in the Student Center conference rooms during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Christian Fellowship Club (nondenominational)
PTK Meeting Times: Member meetings are held the fourth Thursday of each month at 2:30 p.m. in the Student Center, Room 141. All members and interested parties are invited to attend. Officer meetings are scheduled at various times during the month.
Inactive HCC Student Organizations
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Support Club
- Chess Club
- Educators Rising
- EMS Club
- History Club
- National Organization for Women (NOW)
- Philosophy Club
- Photography Club
- Pride Alliance (LGBT Support)
- Psychology & Sociology Club
- Radiography Club
- Veterans Club
Start your own student organization
Don't see an organization you like? You can start your own:
- Find at least two other students who want to be in the organization.
- Find an HCC employee to be the organization advisor
- Complete the Student Organization Application Form and turn it into the Student Activities Office