close video
Skip to main content

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Use this from if you have received a letter from Financial Aid that you are no longer eligible for Financial Aid due to your GPA being low and/or withdrawing from classes and/or failing classes.

You can appeal this decision by filling out this form, following the directions and submitting it to the Financial Aid office.

You are able to fill out this form in your browser, but you must print and sign the form before submitting. Please fill out all fields, sign and return to the Student Financial Aid Office. You may scan and email, fax, mail or submit forms in person. Our address, fax number and email address are provided on the form.

SAP Appeal w Counseling.pdf