Recently hired for a position at Hagerstown Community College? The Office of Human Resources will guide you through the new hire orientation process. This page will provide you with the necessary information and required forms to complete your orientation. You will also find additional HCC information, which will be helpful as you get started and become more familiar with the campus.
Congratulations and welcome to Hagerstown Community College!
In order to expedite the hiring process, please complete all of the required new hire forms. Bring the completed forms to your new hire orientation or email them to the HR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- On the Employment Verification Eligibility I-9 Form, section 1 can be completed now. Section 2 must be completed in-person in the HR Office and you must present original acceptable documentation in order to complete this form. A list of the acceptable documentation is attached below. You must be prepared to present either one document from List A OR one document from List B and one document from List C.
- For the forms that require a signature at the end, you will have an opportunity to sign these forms when you attend new hire orientation with HR.
Please feel free to contact the HR Office at any time if you need any assistance. Welcome aboard!
Required New Hire Forms
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Employment Verification Eligibility I-9 Form
- I-9 List of Acceptable Documents
- Employee Information Form
- Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Maryland New Hire Registry Form