HCC's education programs allow students to pursue a variety of options and career paths in the field of education. Practical courses combined with general education offerings and field experiences equip students with both real-life experiences and valuable credentials, whether they are pursuing a sequence of courses to prepare for employment or are ultimately planning to transfer to a four-year institution to complete their bachelor’s degrees.
- Childcare Professional, Certificate
- Childcare Professional, Letter of Recognition
- Early Childhood and Primary Grades Education, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education, A.A.T.
- Education, A.S.
- Elementary/Special Education, A.A.T.
- Secondary Education-English, A.A.T.
Median annual salary for education occupations
Growth in education jobs over next 10 years
Projected new jobs in education over next 10 years
Elementary school jobs in the U.S.
Disclaimer: In certain professions within this area of study, a license is required prior to entering the workforce. Hagerstown Community College cannot guarantee professional licensure based solely upon the completion of a program of study. Please review the list of applicable programs, as well as details for licensure requirements within your state of residence, by visiting our “Professional Licensure Disclosure” webpage.